Mary Jo Aloi, CCH, RSHom(NA)
740 Front Street, Suite 130 Santa Cruz, CA 95060
* Santa Cruz Integrative Medicine
Will Cassilly MA CCH RSHom(NA)
1000 Pau Hana Dr. Soquel,CA 95073
* Homeopathy for the whole family.
10 Jackson Street Suite 101 Los Gatos CA 95032
Cynthia Kingsbury, CCH
147 River Street South, Suite 203 Santa Cruz, CA 95060
*I work with all types of chronic conditions, but have a special interest in treatment of depression, anxiety, and addiction using homeopathy. I treat clients in Santa Cruz and via Skype.
940 E. El Camino Real Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Sirisha Veldanda BHMS, CCH
* Graduated in homeopathy from India. Practicing classical homeopathy in
Mini Bansal DHom, CCH (Cand)
1350 Dell Ave Campbell CA 95008
*I offer very reasonably priced homeopathic consultations. I am passionate about making people aware about a complementary approach towards a gentler and longer lasting healing
Queenita Fernandes BHMS CCH RSHom (NA)
Sandra Kamiak, MD
14567 Big Basin Way-Suite B6, Saratoga CA 95070
* Hahnemann College of Homeopathy graduate in Classical Homeopath
Shiba Surti, CCH, BHMS
182 S. Main St
MILPITAS, CA 95035 USA
*Integrative Healthcare for Women and Children
Ranjini Venkatanathan BHMS (India), CCH (USA), Diploma IACH (Greece)
355, W Olive Ave, Suite 106 Sunnyvale, CA 94086
* Classical Homeopath. Using Homeopathy for treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
Meenakshi Bhargava PhD, Dip-NIH, GCEH
15750 Winchester Blvd - Suite 206 Los Gatos, CA 95030
* Homeopath specializing in treatment of people suffering from allergies, skin disorders, chronic and other hard to treat diseases
Jenia Grossman, CHom
* Practicing classical homeopathy in South Bay with offices in Cupertino and Saratoga.
Shelley Keneipp, MH DiHom (UK)
* Author of The Practical Handbook Of Homeopathy For Children. Giving ongoing classes to moms to use homeopathy to treat their family's acute conditions. In Santa Cruz.
Deborah Olenev, CCH, RSHom(NA)
* I began my homeopathic education in 1983 and have been practicing in the Bay Area since 1991. I love people and have a sincere desire to help. I encourage people to establish a healthy life style, which includes exercise, meditation, a healthy diet and having a creative outlet.
Rina Valia, MD (Hom)
3275 Stevens Creek Blvd #245 San Jose, CA
* Consulting Homeopath. More than 20 years of practical homeopathic experience with practices South Bay and India, Rina has graduated in homeopathy from India and has had an opportunity to work with renowned homeopaths like Dr. Sankaran, Dr. Jayesh Shah and many others. She specializes in Allergies, Skin disorders, Women’s health issues, Headaches and Migraines and other chronic conditions. She, in collaboration with The Other Song Academy conducts teachings on the Sensation Method and Classical Homeopathy which are very well received.
Phone and video appointments available with most practitioners.
This is a listing of BAHA Member homeopaths.
Listing does not constitute an endorsement of services, or verification of credentials.