Rebecca Billings, CHom
430 40th Street, Oakland, CA 94609
* Classical homeopath with appointments in Oakland or via Skype. Specializing in chronic complaints and women's health.
953 Mountain View Dr, Lafayette, CA 94549
*Classical Homeopath graduated from the BIH, MD licensed in Europe.
Miriam Mackey, CCH
2145 Central Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
Edi Pfeiffer, CCH RsHom(NA)
431 30th St, Oakland, CA 94609
* I specialize in digestive and nutritional health using homeopathy as well as diet.
I offer a homeoprophylaxis protocol for children and for the flu. I see children and teens and I love working with whole families. In practice for
more than 25 years.
Randy Jane Reitzes, LVN, CMT, CCH
* Classical homeopathy for the whole family. Office in East Bay.
Dana Ullman, MPH
812 Camelia St. Berkeley, CA. 94710
* Sees patients in office and via phone and Skype. Can accept Wellness Cards.
Nan Wishner, CHom
Offices in two locations: East Bay & Mendocino coast. I also consult by video call.nan@wellbeingthrough
* Homeopathic Care for People and Animals
Dr. Noel Crymble, Veterinarian
Homeopathy for Animals
* Veterinarian Dr. Noel Crymble is committed to improving the health and vitality of his animal patients through homeopathic and nutritional protocols. Examples of chronic diseases in pets that respond to homeopathy include skin allergies, ear infections, asthma, diabetes, inflammatory bowel, epilepsy, thyroid disease, and many other conditions. Dr. Crymble offers a house call service, meaning less stress for owners and their pets. Or if preferred, office consultations are available in several East Bay locations.
Dr. Joel Kreisberg, DC, CCH, ACC
Integrative Homeopathic Medicine
510-558-7285 Ext 102
2246B 6th St., Berkeley, CA 94710
*Dr. Kreisberg has been practicing homeopathy for 28 years. He integrates homeopathy, nutritional medicine and narrative health coaching, offering clients a viable alternative to conventional medical care
Myra Nissen, CCH, RSHom(NA)
43 Quail Court, Suite 102, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Office in Winters, CA
* I work with women who want to truly change their life.
Delilah Raybee, MPA, CHom
2006 Dwight Way, Suite 103, Berkeley
* As a homeopath, I want to understand your physical symptoms but I also care about what you think and feel. I believe in your ability to heal and will work with you at any age or gender identity.
Adjoa Margaret Stack, CCH
431 30th Street, Suite 210-B
Oakland, CA 94609
* Available for Chronic and Acute care appointments.
Also offering reduced cost Acute consultations at "Homeopathy Happy Hour", Mons & Weds 4 pm to 8 pm
and a Seasonal Flu prevention protocol.
Maxina Ventura, CHom
510-900-1160 (not for texting)
Berkeley and East Bay
* Health practice for the whole family in Berkeley and around the East Bay, and by Skype. Also available: weekend appts and appts. in your home.
Patricia Donnelly, CCH
1318 Derby Street Berkeley,CA 94702
* Extensively trained in classical homeopathy. Currently exploring Rajan Sankaran's Sensation method.
776 Page Street Berkeley, CA 94710
* Natural Health Care & Healing Center. I've been practicing classical homeopathy since graduating from the Naturopathic Medical School in 1983. I have continued my homeopathic studies with Lou Klein, the "Mumbai Group" and others. I treat both adults and children and specialize in chronic disease.
Ameeta Patel, CCH(Cand)
2901 Shattuck Ave. Suite C, Berkeley, CA 94705
Women's Health, e.g. menstrual cramps, migraine pain relief and prevention.
Try homeopathy for lasting relief without drug side effects: start healing body & mind together.
Iris Hagen Ratowsky
* In practice for 26 years, now in Berkeley. Specializing in Classical Homeopathy and Cranio-sacral Therapy.
Amrit Thapliyal, CCH, BHMS, MD(Hom)-India
1812 University Avenue
Berkeley, California 94703 USA
* I work with Maitri Bay Area, an organization working with women fight domestic violence in Bay Area, primarily helping families from South Asia.
Bara Waters, DHom (Med), MSW
* In practice since 1995, I am a classical homeopath and psychological social worker specialized in treating mental and emotional issues, and other chronic ailments. Located in the Bay area, I also treat long distance via phone, Skype and email. I teach seminars and webinars in various settings, and mentor student homeopaths and recent graduates.
Phone and video appointments available with most practitioners.
This is a listing of BAHA Member homeopaths.
Listing does not constitute an endorsement of services, or verification of credentials.