This clinic in Africa is in its 8th year, and good research has been presented at international conferences showing positive results.
2013 Wish List
Year 8 - June 29th - September 10th
FUNDRAISING GOAL $10,000 - $7425 remaining
The donations you give will be put toward the item of your choice.
Contact Adjoa for more donation information
1.Rent for the sites - $400 (by week - $50)
2. Design, print and send health screening forms - $100
3. Bandages, sterile pads, sterile tape, gloves, etc. - $100
4. Five 1.25 g Malaria Nos 200c, one 1.25 g Nat-M & Ars 200c - $200 (DONATED)
5. Multiple bottles of Calendula tincture - $100
6. Salary for the driver - $200 (DONATED)
7. Salaries for Translators/dosers/data collectors – one worker for 5 months and another for 12 months - $1700 ($800 DONATED)
8. Salary for one cook - $200 (DONATED)
9. Salary for project manager/data organizer – $500 (DONATED)
10. Salaries for 2 helpers - $300 total (DONATED)
11. Drinking water in country - $200 (DONATED)
12. Transportation money – $300 total ($175 DONATED)
14. Breakfast and Afternoon Group Meal Program – Everyone who works with
project each day –
To break this cost up – so as to offer concrete reasonable contributions;
a per meal cost is approximately $1 (this includes a piece of local fruit with
a per day food cost (typically 6-8 adults and 4-5 children two meals daily)
a per week food cost = $190 (food prices are higher after Libya's oil shutdown)
8-10 weeks of two nutritious meals per day for 8-12 people - $1500
Note: All food is bought in Ghanaian markets so this money directly circulates into the local economy. It incorporates nutritious food into the basic operation of the project. So please contribute how-ever you can to this important component.
15. Add’l Homeopathic Remedies: Approximately $500 total
•1 China-Sulph 30c
•6 Chel 6c
•One 1.25 g Arnica 1m and one 1.25 g Arnica 10m
•First Aid remedies: Arn, Hyper, Canth, etc.
•6 Nat-Sulph Cell Salts
•8 Greater Celedine Tinture
16. Plane ticket from SF to Ghana and back to SF - $2000
Visa for Ghana $100
17. 2 computers with excel, 1 camera for video blogging - $1600
Capital Project to Finish-
-Tamale - finish the room that was built during 2010 summer in the courtyard, painting, and tiling of the shower - $500.